- Has expressed an interest in becoming Catholic?
- Was baptized Catholic as a child, but has not celebrated the Sacraments of Confirmation and Eucharist?
The process of becoming Catholic involves several steps:
1. Inquiry interview: Here we get to know you a little bit. What brought you to this point? What is drawing you to Catholicism? At this meeting we also discuss what the journey might entail for you. We go over the process and answer any initial questions you might have. Inquiry interviews must be done in person. To set up the interview, please contact Chuck Frost at 344-9814 or email@example.com.
2. Mass attendance: If you have not attended a Catholic Mass before, now is the time! Mass attendance is the most crucial part of this journey. If you have a Catholic friend, ask them to accompany you and give you a brief tutorial on what happens at Mass. Or, you may contact Chuck at 344-9814 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3. Classes: Beginning in 2016, classes will be offered year round. Classes are very important as they are an opportunity to come together in a small group to learn more about our faith. Sessions focus on the teachings and experience of the Church and prepare individuals to celebrate the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist. Consistent class attendance is a must.